Back to Basics

Monday, July 11, 2016




As much as I love to do the whole 'fancy date night' look, more often than not, the daily hustle has me going back to the basics. A comfortable, fuss-free look lets you get down to business with minimal touch-ups and trips to the ladies room. 

My go-to? A warm grandpa jumper in a fun print, a loose but structure skirt and a comfortable pair of shoes that are gentle on your feet but banging on the eyes. On this particular day, I chose to pair this bright red and green sweater with my River Island skirt (a recent favorite thanks to its thick material and structured yet roomy design). My patent loafers also add the right amount of drama to this otherwise understated look. And since we're keeping it real here, I decided to throw in a shot with my Oscar Wylee glasses as I almost always have them on during the working week.

Top 20 posts including our previous post on Independent Fashion Bloggers are below!

June 30, 2016
  SPONSOR: Shopbop Monique Lhuillier, Norma Kamali Swimwear, Wildfox Sleepwear, cinq a sept, Banner Day, JADEtribe, Crochet Swimwear, Flatforms, Phone Cases, Men's Jack Spade

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love your street style, and i want to have one


    Best wishes from MissyGowns

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really venerated examining your examinations, unmistakably you perceive what are you talking about! Your site is so normal to use also, I've bookmark it in my coordinator.
    cheap evening dresses australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful styling! I love that sweater top

    http://www.vivellefashion.com

    ReplyDelete