Texture

Wednesday, March 30, 2016






When it comes to clothes, everyone has a comfort zone. Our clothes are our way of both expressing ourselves to others and creating things solely for ourselves. For me, as much as I enjoy experimenting, little choices and decisions I make in my wardrobe are very telling of what I’m most comfortable in. One such choice is that I generally favour longer hemlines particularly in bodycon silhouettes.
It’s always nice to move away from the usual and try the ‘new’ and for me this has been my recent tryst with above-the-knee hemlines. I chose the above dress for a number of reasons some of which include, its oriental vibe, its textured fabric and the high neck that balances out the shorter hemline to give me the proportions I like most. If you love the texture and fabric, you can find a very similar dress here.

Have you tried something new recently? Drop us a line! 

We also got featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers for our last post. Check it out here:

Links à la Mode, March 24

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Lovely dress dear ! :-) xx

    NEW POST !
    VISIT & FOLLOW MY BLOG PEOPLE, I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK <3
    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2016/03/like-fairy-tale.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look! :)
    You are such a beauty!

    XX,
    Photography & Fashion Blog

    CHRISTINA KEY
    www.CHRISTINAKEY.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you dear! nice post :)

    kiss,
    http://saymecheese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing on that dress! Beautiful! :)

    Please check my Blog!! :)

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    Alessa Bernal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice choice my dear! I totally agree with you about these words "Our clothes are our way of both expressing ourselves to others and creating things solely for ourselves". Kisses from Italy and thank you for your visit,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete