Autumn

Thursday, December 12, 2013





Having heard so much about Newtown from a multitude of friends who sung its praises, I decided to jump on the bandwagon of its many devotees. Walking along King Street, drifting in and out of little shops was charming enough for me to avoid the desolate sight of my bare hands( thrift is just not my thing!). The bustling  King street although delightful is simply too long to conquer in a day’s work but my inner shopaholic intact, I ventured one last time into a store called Cream on King.

To my surprise I was greeted by an array of printed skorts (they have a name for everything don’t they). I decided to play on the orange print of these skorts pairing it with this cold shoulder bright orange top. And since this just didn’t suffice, I added my current favourite yellow heels to this harem of colours. 

-
A&A

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. You look so lovely! And your blog is so underrated, you deserve many more followers! I'm your newest follower :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetheart! We just started recently so I guess that's why! xx

      Delete
  2. Fab outfit! You look so stunning, I love the photography too xx

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pictures!!

    http://octobergraves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete